Project Management & Business Process Optimization
The result is faster iterations, feedback with reduce errors and severities. Our delivery consistently meets scope, time-lines and budget.
Our experienced and qualified resources are certified within their field of expertise and are continuously enhance their skills . Their adaptability enables them to enter into a project either from initiation, midway, or to recover a failing project and quickly get to work.
- Project direction, PMO control, QA
- Managing scope, risks, change control, schedule and cost
- Project recovery.
From the start and throughout the project, our team of business analysts have the qualified skills to effectively bridge the business with technology.
- Conduct needs analysis
- Defining, building and managing scope
- Working with Stakeholders to define measureable requirements
- Design and develop solutions
- Communications between the business and technology teams.
Organizational Change and Transition Management
(OCM) is a structured methodology that aims to optimize readiness and acceptance among employees who will be directly impacted by a planned change. Our certified consultants will assist you in planning and change communications, right into the transition of the new business process.
- Communication with the business that will be impacted by change
- Planning for change
- Tracking, measuring success and adjusting.
Our experience extends into the following areas:
- Telecom Infrastructure
- Unified Communication
- Contact Centre Upgrades
- Financial Solution Projects
- Education Sector Solutions
Business Process Optimization
With key differentiators involving your people and making certain they are engaged in your defined business process ensures that they embrace the technology and processes to meet your business objectives. Our team utilizes a business analysis approach with a detailed understanding of your business objectives.
Whether its business processes or the project management office, we work with your team to build and effective and doable plan.
Performance assessment and recommendations
Effective project management will ensure the delivery of well-defined processes and operations to establish your
Our team works with your business to:
- Define measurable and practical requirements,
- Pull in detailed information with various elicitation methods,
- Map the current business state and future target,
- Define required change to meet to meet business objectives,
- Perform a comprehensive FIT/GAP analysis that will define the needed action
- Complete the implementation roadmap.
Project Management Office Performance
- Our performance resources define and deploy the customized project management organization
- Development of a custom and formalized PMO designed for your business.
- Controls and measures: Defining effective tracking, and key performance indicators
- PMO Set Up: Built to meet match your business
- PCO Support: Training, coaching, augmented roles
- PM and BA Augmentation: Highly skilled, trained and certified